Peter Kellogg Ingerman
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Peter Kellogg IngermanvCard
Related services and key industries
Peter Ingerman concentrates his practice in securities law, mergers and acquisitions and private funds. Mr. Ingerman has been involved in a number of tender offers, negotiated acquisitions and leveraged buyouts.
JD, Harvard Law School, 1980
BA, Cornell University, 1976
- New York State Bar
- Played a leading role in the representation of Hoechst AG and American Hoechst Corporation in its US$3 billion acquisition of Celanese Corporation.
- Played a leading role in the representation of Rockwell International Corporation in its US$1.6 billion acquisition of Reliance Electric Company, its divestiture of its aerospace and defense business to Boeing Corporation and its spin-off of its automotive business.
- Headed the representation of AES Eastern Energy, L.P. in connection with a US$550 million capital markets financing for the acquisition of electricity generating stations in New York.
- Headed the representation of York Street Capital in the structure and formation of York Street Mezzanine Partners II, L.P., a U.S. middle market mezzanine debt fund, and its predecessor mezzanine debt fund.
- "SEC Issues Order for Partial Stay of Conflict Minerals Rules," Client Alert, May 5, 2014
- "SEC Issues Guidance on Conflict Minerals Rules," Client Alert, April 30, 2014
- "US Court of Appeals Issues Ruling in Conflict Minerals Case," Client Alert, April 21, 2014
- "SEC Proposes Rules Requiring Listing Standards Related To Compensation Committees and Compensation Consultants," Client Alert, April 4, 2011
- "Dodd-Frank Act: Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance Provisions," Client Alert, August 12, 2010
- "Certain Shelf Registration Statements Will Expire Beginning December 1, 2008," Client Alert, July 31, 2008
- "SEC Proposes Amendments to Executive Compensation and Related Party Disclosure Rules," Client Alert, February 21, 2006
- "Reminder: New Form 8-K Requirements Take Effect August 23, 2004," Client Alert, June 1, 2004
- "Material Adverse Change Clauses," Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, May 2002
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Corporation Law Committee 1994-1997
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association