Malcolm Elliot Martin
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Malcolm Elliot MartinvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Malcolm Martin focuses on trusts, estates and personal planning, with particular emphasis on estate and tax planning for senior corporate executives and other high net worth individuals. He also represents and advises tax-exempt organizations, including private foundations and trade associations.
JD, University of Michigan Law School, 1962
BA, University of Michigan, 1958
- New York State Bar
- Represented CEOs and other senior executives of several major US corporations, owners of closely held businesses, professionals and others for advice on their estate and tax planning.
- Represented each of the primary New York City banks, as well as individuals, as fiduciary in the administration of numerous large trusts and estates.
- Advises and represents, and is corporate secretary of, the major US copper industry trade association.
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Law Section
- American Bar Association, Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law and Committee on Drafting Wills and Trusts, 1965-1985