Savannah Hostetter BenacvCard
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Savannah Benac is a counsel residing in the firm's Houston office.
JD, Baylor Law School, 2018
BA, summa cum laude (Valedictorian), Political Science, Abilene Christian University, 2015
During law school, Savannah was a member of the Baylor Law Review and the Order of Barristers. She also served as president of the Christian Legal Society and was an active participant in Baylor's Moot Court and Mock Trial program, where her team received second place in the Stetson Law National Pre-Trial Competition.
- Texas State Bar
- The Federalist Society, Houston Chapter
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA)
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Christian Legal Society, Houston Chapter
- BP MS 150 Norton Rose Fulbright Cycling Team, 2019