We have a dedicated global derivatives, structured finance and structured products practice advising leading financial institutions and major corporates on complex transactions across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
The breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are at the forefront of new developments and techniques, and our clients benefit from our experience and understanding of the regulatory framework surrounding international derivatives markets.
We advise global investment banks, fund managers, corporates, hedge funds, clearing houses and derivatives service providers on the entire spectrum of derivatives transactions. Our trade organization clients include the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), the European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET), FIA Europe and the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM).
Our areas of work include
- Complex collateral structures
- Exchange traded and securitized derivatives (such as structured notes)
- Insurance derivatives/alternative risk transfer (ART) products
- OTC derivatives
- Repos and securities lending work
- Shariah-compliant structured derivatives products