Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm - In Association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP*
Related services and key industries
Abdullah Mohammed Alshehri is a versatile and dynamic trainee lawyer in the Corporate, M&A and Securities practice group of the firm's Riyadh office. He has significant experience on providing support to lawyers in all aspects of corporate transactions, M&A and joint ventures. His practice is focused on helping local and international companies to structure and execute commercial transactions.
Abdullah has gained a strong knowledge on various corporate, commercial, litigation and government matters, from M&A to employment, governmental and commercial contracts. He is self-motivated, highly dependable and capable to deliver outstanding legal results.
LLB, Prince Sultan University, 2020
(Full-time Scholarship – Ministry of Education)
- Review and prepare contracts for financial agreements.
- Support lawyers on banking and transactional work including handling general corporate matters.
- Assist on handling the incorporation of the companies: trading activities company, manufacturing company, 100% wholly owned engineering company, and others.
- Review and amend several types of agreements including but not limited to trademark agreements, sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, services agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Support lawyers on providing legal advice regarding labor matters and employment contracts.
- Conduct due diligence services for various clients for potential purchasing, joint ventures, merging and acquisition
- Conduct various corporate transactions for local and internationals clients, that includes amending the commercial registration and headquarter, dealing with the appointing and revoking of general manager, preparing shareholders resolution, amending the article of association, etc.
- Review numerous agreements and evaluate potential risks for the client.
- Participate on research and preparation of expert reports on arbitrations before ICC Arbitration Centre.
- Perform research and organize case documents for litigation.
- Prepare briefs and all related exhibits for the court proceedings.
- Provide support in representing various local and international clients in labor and commercial dispute cases before Saudi Courts.
- Coordinate requests between multiple parties involved in litigation.
- Review and prepare technical and financial proposals for several government tenders and procurement.
- Provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.