Our focus is on leadership, the partnership pipeline, innovative work practices and partnering with our clients.
We will value diversity and the benefits diverse teams bring to our clients.
We will strive to create an inclusive culture where our people have a sense of belonging and can bring their whole selves to work.
We will ensure that a diverse cross section of our people are involved in all of our client engagement activities. We aim to differentiate ourselves with our clients by:
- Sharing practices and collaborating on the advancement of diverse lawyers
- Leveraging the diversity of the firm in pitches and how we allocate work
We will drive the attraction, selection, retention, greater inclusion and career advancement of diverse talent by:
- Having a robust approach to talent management, attraction, retention and advancement
- Enabling and encouraging agile working
- Ensuring our policies and practices are inclusive
We will create an inclusive culture and make diversity and inclusion part of our decision-making by:
- Ensuring visible leadership of diversity and inclusion
- Fostering collective accountability and ownership of diversity and inclusion outcomes in every team and at every level of the firm (including partners, fee-earners and business services teams)
- Establishing a set of goals, targets and objectives and tracking our progress against these