Norton Rose Fulbright is pleased to invite you to our first Insurance Brunch in Zurich.
Speakers from our European offices will discuss the following topic
Cyber, artificial intelligence, mass claims – Liability and financial lines under pressure?
We hope you are able to join us and stay for brunch to take the discussion further. Space is limited so please confirm your attendance at your earliest convenience. Please note, the seminar will be conducted in English.
|8.30 - 9.15
||Registration and welcome
|9.15 - 9.30
||Sven Förster (Partner, Munich)
- Mass claims – will the "Diesel-Gate law" in Germany trigger US style claims for cyber?
- What is to be expected for German insurers?
- What is on the horizon from the EU?
|9.30 - 10.15
||Peter McBurney (Head of Norton Rose Fulbright’s Technology Consulting Practice - London),
Adrian Mecz (Head of Insurance Litigation EMEA - Partner, London)
- The rise of cryptocurrencies and tokens – opportunities for custodians of digital assets. How does it work and what is important to know?
- After the Quadriga crypto collapse – what are the risks for insurers relating to fraud and cold storage vaults for private keys?
|10.15 - 10.30
||Corinna Baltzer (Of Counsel, Frankfurt),
Eva-Maria Barbosa (Partner, Munich)
- Autonomous driving – Will the future bring subrogation and claims against sovereigns for the default of infrastructure?
- State of play and new liability scenarios on the horizon
|10.45 - 12.30
||Discussion and brunch