Artificial intelligence and the breathtaking development of new digital technologies are plunging the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors in what is a truly revolutionary and transformational digital age.
Join us at this morning seminar to learn more about the potential challenges that the advent of new digital technologies and artificial intelligence might have on healthcare, intellectual property and legal risks in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors.
Click here to consult our full program.
- 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. Reception and breakfast
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Digital Health in Canada: Health Canada’s Perspective
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Artificial Intelligence in Health: A Practice Case
- 10:00 – 10:15 a.m. Coffee break
- 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. Analogue Laws in a Digital World
RSVP before May 16.
To register, please contact our event’s team.
||This training activity has been submitted for approval to the Barreau du Québec for its continuing education program.