WebinarCanada | August 17, 2021
As businesses prepare for a safe re-opening while protecting employee health and safety, answering strategic questions for an efficient return is crucial. Our panel discusses returning to the workplace through a risk mitigation strategies lens.
- Re-opening the office and COVID-19 risk mitigation strategies
- Employer’s general duty to protect employee health and safety
- Human rights considerations
- Privacy, technology and data protection considerations
- The future of work and employment policies
- Walied Soliman, Canadian Chair, Toronto
- Heather Cameron, Partner, Employment and Labour, Ottawa
- Imran Ahmad, Partner, Canadian Head of Technology, Co-Chair Data Protection, Privacy & Cybersecurity, Toronto | Montréal
- Jeff Landmann, Partner, Employment and Labour, Calgary
This is a 60-minute webinar available only in English.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.