WebinarSeptember 28, 2016 | 00:00 - 00:00 |
Many smaller developers lack capital to take their projects through construction. They end up seeding projects for larger developers. Their goal is to move the projects as far up the development curve as possible before having to sell. How do some companies get past this stage? What lessons have they taken away from dealing with strategic partners, private equity funds and banks? What is the secret to raising capital to support growth?
Listen to a conversation between founders of five successful project developers.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. US Eastern Time
The participants will include:
- Keith Martin, Partner, Chadbourne & Parke LLP (Moderator)
- Ryan Creamer, CEO, sPower
- Jeff Eckel, CEO, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure
- Declan Flanagan, CEO, Lincoln Clean Energy
- Sandy Reisky, Chairman, Apex Clean Energy
- Mikhail Segal, Chairman, LS Power