Laurie Friesenhahn Stellman
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Laurie Friesenhahn StellmanvCard
Related services and key industries
A patent agent in the Austin office, Laurie's experience centers on foreign and domestic patent prosecution in the areas of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. She has handled matters relating to biotechnology, immunology, cancer therapy, gene therapy, pharmaceuticals, molecular bioassays, drug screening and targeting, pharmaceutical and cosmetic formulations, medical devices, biofuels, genetic engineering and stem cells.
PhD, Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2008
BS, cum laude, Biochemistry, Genetics, Texas A&M University, 2002
Laurie was registered in 2010 with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- US Patent and Trademark Attorney
- US Patent and Trademark Agent
- *Co-First Authorship, *Friesenhahn LB, *Danielian PS, Faust AM, West JC, Caron AM, Bronson RT, Lees JA; "E2f3a and E2f3b make overlapping but different contributions to total E2f3 activity," Oncogene; 27(51):6561-70, November 20, 2008
- *Co-First Authorship, *Friesenhahn LB, *Courel M, Lees, JA; "E2f6 and Bmi1 cooperate in axial skeletal development," Developmental Dynamics; 237(5):1232-1242, May 2008
- Carvin CD, Dhasarathy A, Friesenhahn LB, Jessen WJ, Kladde MP; "Targeted cytosine methylation for in vivo detection of protein-DNA interactions," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America;100(13):7743-8, 2003