Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Kay Colapret is a patent agent in Norton Rose Fulbright's Austin office. Her technical experience includes the areas of organic chemistry and polymer chemistry. Kay's intellectual property practice includes prosecuting patent applications relating to chemical compounds and processes used in the plastic, petroleum, pharmaceutical and energy industries. She also has patent strategy counseling experience.
Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, The Georgia Tech Institute of Technology, 1987
MS, Physical Organic Chemistry, The University of Texas at Austin, 1981
BS, Chemistry, University of Kansas, 1979
- US Patent and Trademark Agent
- Preparing patent applications, responses to office actions, appeal briefs, examiner interviews and variety of other related prosecution matters.
- Formulating strategies for the prosecution of foreign patent applications in Canada, Eastern and Western Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Chemical Society