Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Capital markets
- Corporate governance
- Private equity and venture capital
Madison is an associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Austin and Dallas offices. Madison's practice focuses on a range of domestic and international business transactions and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions involving both public and private companies, divestitures, joint ventures, public offerings and private placements of securities, representations and warranties insurance, and matters relating to private equity. These transactions involve businesses in a wide range of industries, including oil and gas, renewable energy (with a particular emphasis on projects M&A), financial services, technology, healthcare and consumer products and services.
In addition to her transactional experience, Madison advises public companies on corporate and securities matters, including with respect to SEC reporting and compliance, corporate governance and board matters, and public disclosures.
JD, summa cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2017
BBA, Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, 2013
Madison graduated as salutatorian of her law school class and was selected as a member of the Order of the Coif. She was also an Articles Editor for the SMU Law Review Association and spent two years as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research, Writing & Advocacy.
Throughout her third year in law school, Madison assisted in research, writing and production of a book on Texas trade secrets law.
Madison interned for The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, during the summer of 2015.
- Texas State Bar
- Represented Fengate Asset Management in the acquisition of a majority interest in the 250 MW Amadeus wind project in Kent, Fisher and Stonewall counties, Texas and the negotiation of joint venture agreements to govern ongoing operations.
- Represented Belltown Power in the sale of a 275 MW solar development project located in Denton County, Texas.
- NYSE-listed company in its acquisition of a privately held data and analytics technology company in stock and cash transaction for approximately $40 million.
- Belltown Power in the sale of a portfolio of development-stage solar projects located in Texas, including a 60 MWac facility in Cooke County, a 135 MWac facility in Fannin County, and a 60 MWac facility in Van Zandt County.
- NYSE-listed staffing services company in connection with its acquisition of an executive search and professional recruitment firm.
- A private equity firm in the acquisition of a San Antonio based restaurant chain with 800+ units across 10 states with reported annual sales of more than $2 billion.
- NYSE-listed exploration and production company in its merger with another publicly listed exploration and productions company for a combined enterprise value of $1.4 billion.
- Represented issuers and underwriters in connection with initial public offerings of financial institutions.
- Represented insurance companies in M&A representations and warranties insurance transactions.
- Member, Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE), Austin Chapter
June 14, 2021
May 19, 2020
February 10, 2020