Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Madison Keeble is a senior associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Austin and Dallas offices. Her corporate practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity, general corporate and contract law, and securities law.
Madison has represented public and private companies across various industries in connection with a range of complex domestic and international business transactions and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, joint ventures, M&A representations and warranties insurance, and other commercial transactions. She also advises high-growth startups, later-stage emerging growth companies, venture capital funds, private equity funds, and strategic acquirers in connection with planning and executing a variety of corporate transactions.
In addition to her transactional experience, Madison provides counsel with regard to general corporate matters, corporate governance issues, investments, operational matters, and other strategic considerations.
JD, summa cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law, 2017
BBA, Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, 2013
Madison graduated as salutatorian of her law school class and was selected as a member of the Order of the Coif. She was also an Articles Editor for the SMU Law Review Association and spent two years as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research, Writing, & Advocacy.
Throughout her third year in law school, Madison assisted in the research, writing, and production of a book on Texas trade secrets law.
Madison interned for The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn, United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, during the summer of 2015.
- Texas State Bar
Madison has recently represented the following clients, among others:
- BDT Capital in the acquisition of WhataBurger, a restaurant chain with 800+ units across 10 states with reported annual sales of more than $2 billion.
- Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ) in a joint venture with Cummins Inc. with the goal of producing natural gas fuel delivery systems for the commercial vehicle market in North America.
- VerticalScope Holdings, a technology company based in Canada, in the concurrent strategic acquisitions of three online enthusiast communities.
- A food developer, packager, and distributor in the restructuring and sale of multiple divisions of the company to two separate buyers.
- 7X Energy, Inc. in the $220 million sale of the company to bp, including a 9 GW portfolio of US solar development projects located in 12 states, with the largest portfolios located in Texas and the Midwest, and 1GW of "safe harbour" equipment.
- IRG Acquisition Holdings, a partnership between Invenergy, CDPQ and Blackstone Infrastructure, on the purchase of a 1,365 MW portfolio of operating wind and solar projects from American Electric Power for approximately $1.5 billion.
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (NYSE) in its $1.7 billion acquisition by Macquarie Group and LPL Financial, Inc.
- A NYSE-listed company in its acquisition of a privately held data and analytics technology company in a stock and cash transaction for approximately $40 million.
- A NYSE-listed company in its strategic investment in creator tools through an acquisition of a video production and editing company.
- A non-alcoholic beverage company in its asset sale to a strategic acquirer.
- Fengate Asset Management in the acquisition of Prairie Switch Wind Farm, a 160MW wind project located in Wharton County, Texas.
- Fengate Asset Management in the acquisition of a majority interest in the 250 MW Amadeus wind project in Kent, Fisher, and Stonewall counties, Texas and the negotiation of joint venture agreements to govern ongoing operations.
- A healthcare tech consulting company in the divestiture of two business divisions to two separate buyers.
- Belltown Power in the sale of a 275 MW solar development project located in Denton County, Texas.
- Belltown Power in the sale of a portfolio of development-stage solar projects located in Texas, including a 60 MWac facility in Cooke County, a 135 MWac facility in Fannin County, and a 60 MWac facility in Van Zandt County.
- A NYSE-listed staffing services company in connection with its acquisition of an executive search and professional recruitment firm.
- A NYSE-listed staffing services company in connection with its acquisition of an IT consulting and managed services company.
- A NYSE-listed exploration and production company in its merger with another publicly listed exploration and productions company for a combined enterprise value of $1.4 billion.
- Various technology companies and investors with respect to general corporate matters, investment advice, commercial transactions, and financing rounds, including angel and seed rounds and growth equity financings. Examples include:
- A hotel payment software startup.
- An online performance management company.
- A Texas-based VC fund in its investment in an early-stage biotech startup.
- A DNA sequencing startup.
- A pediatric telemedicine company.
- A SaaS gaming company based in Norway.
- An angel investor in the seed round for a software company in the travel industry.
- A startup delivering a revenue acceleration platform to medical device and diagnostic companies.
- A healthcare technology startup.
- Insurance companies in M&A representations and warranties insurance transactions.
- Issuers and underwriters in connection with initial public offerings of financial institutions.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Corporate Law, Best Lawyers, 2024
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Best Lawyers, 2024
- Member, Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy (WRISE), Austin Chapter
August 16, 2023
July 31, 2023
Norton Rose Fulbright represents IRG Acquisition Holdings in purchase of US$1.5bn renewables portfolio from American Electric Power
February 23, 2023