David G. Moore, Jr.
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
David G. Moore Jr. is an associate in the Corporate, M&A and Securities practice group residing in the firm's Houston office. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities law, corporate governance, and general corporate matters.
JD, summa cum laude, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2017
BA, Finance, Texas A&M University, 2012
While in law school, David was a member of the Loyola Law Review, the Black Law Students Association, Loyola Moot Court and the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team. Prior to joining the firm, David completed a one-year federal clerkship with the Honorable Carl J. Barbier, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Texas State Bar
- Represented SunPower in the development and sale of a portfolio of commercial and industrial solar projects.
- Represented a public industrial distribution company in connection with multiple acquisitions.
- Represented a privately held machining services company in its purchase of substantially all of the assets of a competitor.
- Represented multiple public companies related to '34 Act compliance, Section 16 filings, and corporate governance.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Corporate Law, Best Lawyers, 2024