Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Constanza Recchini is an associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Houston office. Her practice focuses on international and domestic energy matters and energy transactions. Constanza works closely with our corporate and energy partners, including the firm's Global Head of Energy. She has advised on several of Norton Rose Fulbright's most notable transactions on behalf of energy clients.
JD, magna cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 2018
BA, Economics & Government, University of Texas, 2013
In law school, Constanza was the Senior Associate Editor for the Houston Law Review.
- Texas State Bar
- Representation of Shell Enterprises LLC, a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, in connection with its agreement to sell its Permian business to ConocoPhillips for US$9.5 billion.
- Representation of Victory Hill Capital Advisors, an English private equity company, in the US$61 million acquisition of two Texas storage terminal companies and related cross-border joint venture transactions with additional third parties.
- Representation of a water management and treatment company in connection with its provision of services in Texas.
- Representation of an exploration and production company in its acquisition of oil and gas assets in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Louisiana, Nebraska and California.
- Representation of a NASDAQ-listed, vibration technologies company in its acquisition of a water monitoring and control company.
- Representation of an energy management team in connection with its private equity investment transaction.
- Representation of the domestic affiliate of an international oil and gas company in connection with the divestiture of oil and gas assets in Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.
- Representation of a large U.S. midstream company in connection with its negotiation of gathering and processing agreements.
- Secondment at an international natural resources company assisting with upstream infrastructure in the Gulf of Mexico, including acquisitions and divestitures of offshore assets in the Gulf of Mexico, day-to-day operational matters, and internal reporting and corporate governance requirements.
- Representation of a commercial and industrial equipment supplier in its internal reorganization in Peru, Ecuador, and Venezuela.
- Representation of an oil and gas major in connection with its potential investment in an LNG liquefaction facility in Mexico.
- Representation of an international company in connection with its divestiture of its LNG sale and purchase arrangements with a proposed U.S. LNG export terminal.
- Representation of a purchaser of LNG from a proposed U.S. LNG export facility in the permitting and regulatory approval process before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and the US Department of Energy, Office of Fossil Energy.
- Representation of an oil and natural gas global trading company in connection with its acquisition of natural gas liquefaction services and sale and purchase arrangements relating to a U.S. LNG export terminal.
- Representation of an exploration and production company in the sale of its oil and gas assets and related pipeline located in the Permian Basin.
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA)