Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jennifer Huh's practice focuses on transactional work and general corporate matters, ranging from mergers and acquisitions of public and private companies, private equity investments, securities compliance, financing transactions, and related corporate governance issues. Also, Jennifer has broad experiences in representing technology companies or venture capital investors in various venture capital transactions. She was the Senior Notes Editor of the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics at the New York University School of Law.
JD, New York University School of Law, 2016
MA, Columbia University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 2011
BA, cum laude, Bryn Mawr College, 2009
- New York State Bar
- Advised V99, Inc., a Delaware corporation led by HP Jin, Co-Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Telenav, in the "go private" all cash acquisition of Telenav, Inc., a leading provider of connected-car and location-based services, for approximately US$241 million.
- Advised Medidata, a publicly listed market-leading clinical cloud solutions company, during its merger with a publicly listed French software company Dassault Systèmes in a deal worth US$5.8 billion on an enterprise value basis.
- Advised an UK-based sustainable investment fund in its lead investment in Series A Convertible Preferred Stock of a California based public benefit company that specializes in providing landowners to access the California carbon market and trading in carbon credits.
- Advised an US-based startup company that specializes in automated diversity recruiting software, automated sourcing and job-matching solution in the sale of its Series A Convertible Preferred Stock to various investors.
- Advised an Australia-based insurance company in its minority investments in various insurance and technology startups in the United States.
- Advised an US-based e-learning startup company that provides educational coursework and services through a specialist network of military spouses and veterans, in the sale of a controlling equity interest to a New York-based private equity firm through an investment in Series A Convertible Preferred Stock.
- Advised a provider of hospital and healthcare services in connection with a 144A Senior Secured Bond Financing.
- Advised a real estate investment trust specializing in healthcare and human service related facilities on a pair of recent financing transactions.
October 30, 2020
September 14, 2020
January 02, 2020