Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Larry Rosenberg has extensive experience in corporate transaction matters including mergers and acquisitions, structured debt and lease financings, corporate restructurings and private business planning. He also represents clients in significant tax controversy matters and in obtaining rulings from the Internal Revenue Service.
LL.M, New York University School of Law, 1980
JD, with honors, George Washington University Law School, 1978
BBA, with special honors and distinction, George Washington University, 1974
- New York State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Legal 500 USA, leading lawyer: domestic tax, The Legal 500, 2010-2015
- "Terminations of Partnerships/Effect of Death or Retirement of a Partner," Article, N.D.
- "Expansive New IRS Tax Shelter Disclosure, List Maintenance and Registration Rules - Final Regulations Issued; Potentially Applicable to and Must Be Considered For Significant Transactions - Even Routine Transactions," Client Alert, May 22, 2003
- Law Clerk, Chief Judge Theodore Tannenwald, 1981-1982
- Law Clerk, Judge Sheldon V. Ekman of the US Tax Court, 1980-1981