Christopher B. Cash
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Christopher B. CashvCard
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Investment funds
- Private equity and venture capital
Christopher B. Cash is an associate practicing in the New York office. His practice focuses on complex domestic and international corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions involving both public and private companies, divestitures, joint ventures, public offerings and private placements of securities, and matters related to private equity. He regularly counsels clients on a wide variety of corporate governance and general corporate issues. In addition, Christopher has experience with fund formation, investment due diligence and general fund compliance matters.
- JD, cum laude, Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2017
- BA, summa cum laude, Political Science, Stony Brook University, 2012
- Phi Beta Kappa
In law school, Christopher was an Articles Editor for the Hofstra Law Review and Research Assistant to Professor Miriam R. Albert, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Editor-in-Chief of Volume 54 of the American Business Law Journal.
- New York State Bar
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented The Bank of Montreal in the pending sale of its EMEA asset management business and transition of certain US assets to Ameriprise's Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Represented Waddell & Reed Financial in its pending sale to Macquarie Asset Management and the sale of its wealth management business to LPL Financial for $1.7 billion
- Represented Raymond James in its pending acquisition of Northwest Plan Services (NWPS)
- Represented The Araz Group, America's first PPO, in connection with its sale of all of its assets to Abry Capital Partners for an undisclosed amount.
- Represented Carlsberg UK in connection with its acquisition of certain licenses from various licensors.
- Represented a private, family-owned laboratory and testing business in its sale to a private equity firm for an undisclosed amount.
- Represented Village Fertility Pharmacy, a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners, in its acquisition of Integrity RX Specialty Pharmacy for an undisclosed amount.
- Acted as U.S. securities and corporate counsel to a UK-based mining and exploration company in a $6.5 billion share-for-share merger with a major Canadian gold mining company.
- Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in connection with its sale of Beach & Associates to Acrisure for an undisclosed amount.
- Represented Milford Hospital in Connecticut in connection with its acquisition of substantially all its assets by nearby Bridgeport Hospital, an affiliate of the Yale New Haven Health System.
- Represented Hannon Armstrong in connection with its joint venture with Summit Ridge Energy, including acquiring and selling independently developed solar energy facilities.
- Represented Ormat Technologies, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of U.S. Geothermal, Inc. for $110 million.
- Represented Gainesville Renewable Energy Center, LLC in connection with its sale of the approximately 102.5 MW biomass electricity generating facility located in the City of Gainesville, Florida for $750 million.
- Represented Macquarie Infrastructure Partners and Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC, a subsidiary of Macquarie, in connection with its purchase of NRG South Central Generating LLC for $1 billion.
- Represented I Squared Capital in its $1.3 billion acquisition of IC Power's Latin American and Caribbean businesses from Kenon Holdings Ltd.
- Represented Orsted Renewables N.A. LLC in its acquisition of Lincoln Clean Energy, LLC.
Financings and Other Transactions
- Represented major international lease companies in connection with the sale, leasing and financing of its new and used aircraft.
- Represented creditor financial institutions in $1.5 billion restructuring of publically traded shipping company.
- Representation of institutional investors in investments in buyout, venture capital, real estate, mezzanine and infrastructure funds.
- Represented international family office advisor with over $2.5 billion AUM in hedge fund, private equity fund and direct deal investments in various sectors.
June 03, 2021
November 19, 2020
September 14, 2020
Blog | March 18, 2020
Blog | October 29, 2019
Blog | April 24, 2019
Blog | March 21, 2019