Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Brad Rutledge is an associate based in the firm's Houston office. Brad represents litigation on a range of subjects, including personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, construction defect, breach of contract, indemnity disputes, and insurance coverage. He has been involved in all phases of litigation--from the genesis of a case, through discovery, at trial and through appeals.
JD, summa cum laude, South Texas College of Law, 2013
BS, Construction Science, Texas A&M University, 2009
In law school, Brad was a comment editor of the South Texas Law Review and a member of the Moot Court.
- Texas State Bar
- Participated in pretrial, trial, and post-verdict phases of defense for multinational corporation in multi-million dollar commercial dispute, successfully defending against allegations of fraud and tortious interference with contract allegations.
- Successfully defended contractor by securing summary judgment against multi-million dollar personal injury claim.
- Successfully defended various other contractors by securing summary judgments against construction defect allegations.
- Participated in defense of contractor against 50+ personal injury claims related to weather event on jobsite.
- Represented a variety of contractors and equipment suppliers in resolving construction disputes on projects ranging from waste-water treatment plants to condominiums.
- Texas Rising Star, Civil Litigation: Defense, Thomson Reuters, 2021 - 2023
- Top Lawyers, Construction Law, Houstonia Magazine, 2017