Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Eli Gaylor advises a broad range of public and private clients in real estate finance, leasing, and development transactions across a variety of asset classes, including office, commercial, retail, industrial, multi-family, mixed-use, solar (rooftop and ground-mounted), and wind. His experience encompasses the acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing of real property and operating assets, including joint ventures and private equity matters, and he has extensive experience counseling clients on the development, operation, financing, and title insurance of solar and wind energy and energy storage projects all across the United States, including mergers and acquisitions and tax-equity financings.
Eli enlisted in the U.S. Army as an infantryman out of high school and later attended West Point where he commissioned as an officer and he remains passionate about helping veterans. During law school, he was the president of the Military Law Society and worked as a member of an affordable housing clinic to preserve affordable housing within Washington, D.C. Eli is the Co-Chair of Norton Rose Fulbright's Veterans Network, which is an affinity group composed of veterans, family members of veterans and servicemembers, and allies that focuses on supporting veterans and their families within the firm and its communities. He is also Co-Chair of the Non-Partner Attorney Committee for the Austin office and a member of the U.S. Energy Transition Associates Team which focuses on the firm's approach to decarbonization across the global economy.
JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2018
BS, Political Science, United States Military Academy at West Point, 2010
- Florida State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- Represented Regions Bank in connection with a portfolio of ground-mounted solar projects throughout the United States.
- Drafted loan documents and conducted due diligence for national lending agencies in connection with the development of a state-of-the-art mixed-use development in Miami, Florida.
- Represented NYSE-listed pharmaceutical company with the sale of office buildings and real property assets across multiple states.
- Advised on the development of more than 300 solar energy projects in over 35 states.
- Represented various clients with Texas business entity formations and modifications.
- Drafted various contracts and agreements in the fields of real estate, finance, and corporate law.
- Represented the developer in one of the largest mixed-use developments in Tampa, Florida.Advised commercial landlords and tenants on a variety of leasing issues.
- Advised on the development of a several-thousand-acre luxury ski resort and associated amenities in Montana.
- Performed title and survey reviews on various asset classes throughout the United States.
- Represented the developer in the sale and development of a 2,400-acre community consisting of several thousand of single-family homes, retail spaces, parks, and public services in Florida.
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Investment Committee, Tampa Bay Chapter
- Member, Society of Real Estate Professionals