Head of Amsterdam
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Saskia Blokland is a corporate lawyer based in Amsterdam and heads our Amsterdam corporate team.
Saskia advises her clients in international and domestic corporate finance transactions. She has extensive experience advising in cross-border M&A transactions, both for major corporates as well financial investors that are internationally active.
In addition, she regularly acts for her clients in joint venture structures, in projects as well as strategic joint ventures, in particular in the energy and infrastructure sector. Having worked on numerous corporate restructurings and disentanglements, she has excellent experience in this field as well.
She is a qualified lawyer (advocaat) in the Netherlands and was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar and started practising in 2001.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Orde van Advocaten: Saskia Blokland heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Algemeen recht
- ‘Recommended’ for Corporate M&A by Legal 500 EMEA 2016
- Dutch Bar Association
- Dutch Association for Securities Law
- Dutch Association of Investment Companies
Publication | March 02, 2022
Publication | June 22, 2021
Webinar | April 21, 2021
Publication | October 06, 2020