Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Grzegorz Dyczkowski is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw, where he heads the banking team. He advises international and domestic financial institutions and major multinational and domestic corporations on a variety of financial transactions, including secured and unsecured lending and borrowing, debt instruments, asset finance, derivative transactions as well as banking and finance regulatory matters.
He joined the firm in 2003 and became a partner in 2006. Prior to joining he worked for seven years for another international law firm in Warsaw and, earlier still, for the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration);
- Cambridge University (LL.M. degree);
- He has been a legal adviser since 1998.
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 1998
- Grzegorz is ranked by IFLR 1000 2018 directory as Market Leader in Banking and Capital markets: Debt practices. Clients say: "[Grzegorz is] helpful and experienced.", "Very experienced and knowledgeable lawyer."
- "He was very good at managing his team and making sure negotiations were running smoothly," Chambers Global 2017
- In 2015, Grzegorz was recommended as a 'leading individual' and 'key individual' in banking and finance by Chambers and Partners Legal Directory, Legal 500 and IFRL1000 and by the Polish daily 'Rzeczpospolita'.
July 10, 2019
March 18, 2019
February 26, 2019