Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Georgy Kalachev is a corporate lawyer based in Moscow. He works in general corporate, capital markets and intellectual property matters.
Georgy's experience includes the establishment and operation of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and private placements. He has particular industry focus on energy and infrastructure, mining and commodities.
Georgy graduated from the law school of the Moscow Institute of International Relations and joined us in 2005. Georgy is a native Russian speaker, fluent in English and has a working knowledge of Norwegian.
- Lawyer, qualified in Russia
- Co-author of Law and Practice section of the Russia chapter of Chambers & Partners' Energy: Oil and Gas Guide 2019
- Co-author of Law and Practice section of the Russia chapter of Chambers & Partners' Mining Guide 2019
- Co-author, "Suspension of the right to use subsoil at the initiative of the subsoil user: flaws of legal regulation", article in "Oil Gas Law" magazine, December 2016
- Co-author, "Once again on updating the licences: legal commentary to the main provisions", article in "Oil Gas Law" magazine, December 2015
Publication | March 2017
Suspension of the right to use subsurface resources at the initiative of the subsoil user: the flaws of legal regulation
Publication | January 2017