Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Floortje Nagelkerke is a financial services lawyer based in Amsterdam. She advises clients on a wide range of regulatory matters.
Floortje has particular experience of the regulatory and compliance aspects relevant to financial institutions, such as: fund and investment managers;brokers/dealers; trading platforms; custodians; clearing members; and central counterparties. She advises, drafts and negotiates the documentation used by her clients.
Floortje advises Dutch and foreign companies on: Dutch licencing and notification requirements and processes with the Dutch financial regulators; and matters with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (the AFM) and the Dutch Central Bank.
Before joining the practice in December 2005 she worked as a lawyer for the Dutch financial regulator.
Floortje is co-author of Trading Platforms, contributes to the Groene Kluwer, and regularly writes articles on developments in Dutch banking and securities legislation. She graduated cum laude at the Grotius Academy in Securities Law.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Tijdschrift voor Financieel Recht 2017, Het spanningsveld tussen MiFID II en de Europese verordening inzake data privacy (GDPR)
- Fiscaal up to Date 2017, Financiële dienstverlening: Het toezicht op benchmarks komt eraan
- Fiscaal up to Date 2016, Financiële dienstverlening: Wetsvoorstel implementatie MiFID II
- Fiscaal up to Date 2016 / The Asset 2016, Bank- en effectenrecht: Klaar voor het nieuwe marktmisbruikregime?
- Juridisch up to Date 2016, Legislative proposal implementation MiFID II
- Floortje has written an article on the rules under the new Market Abuse Regulation that apply as of 3 July 2016
- Association for Financial Law (Vereniging van Financieel Recht)
Publication | June 26, 2019
Publication | November 2018
Publication | October 2018
Thought leadership | September 24, 2018