Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Artur Jończyk is a corporate finance lawyer based in Warsaw.
He focuses on providing legal services to Polish and international companies. Since the beginning of his career as a lawyer, he has worked on M&A, primarily focusing on projects involving the acquisition of blocks of shares, restructuring of holding companies and large corporations. Artur has also advised pharmaceutical companies and associations on issues connected with pricing, subsidisation, distribution, advertising, and registration of pharmaceuticals.
Artur represents the firm at conferences and seminars, discussing commercial law and pharmaceutical regulations.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law) - 1998;
- Diploma course in UK and EU law co-organized by the Warsaw University and the Cambridge University;
- In 2008 he was admitted to the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers.
- Radca prawny (qualified in Poland) 2008
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A - on refinancing of the construction costs of 5 MWp PV portfolio developed by Vortex Energy. The financing will be used to repay debt contracted to build said installations. In addition to issues related to the financing, the scope of work included the legal due diligence of the PV installations and comprehensive legal advice on energy regulatory issues associated with the Polish RES support scheme and on the acquisition of the borrowers by Eques Fotovoltaica FIZ (an Eques Group closed-end investment fund) from a Vortex Energy Group company.
- 'Notable practitioner' in M&A – IFLR 1000 2018-2020
June 22, 2022
Norton Rose Fulbright advises SUSI Partners on the establishment of a renewable energy platform in Poland
January 26, 2022
May 12, 2021