Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Artur Jończyk is a corporate finance lawyer based in Warsaw. He focuses on providing legal services to Polish and international companies. Since the beginning of his career as a lawyer, he has worked on mergers and acquisitions, primarily focusing on projects involving the acquisition of blocks of shares, restructuring of holding companies and large corporations. Artur has also advised pharmaceutical companies and associations on issues connected with the pricing, subsidisation, distribution, advertising, and registration of pharmaceuticals.
Artur represents the firm at conferences and seminars discussing commercial law and pharmaceutical regulations.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law) - 1998;
- Diploma course in UK and EU law co-organized by the Warsaw University and the Cambridge University;
- In 2008 he was admitted to the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers.
- Legal adviser (Radca prawny) 2008
- Artur is ranked in current edition of IFLR 1000 directory (2018) as a Notable Practicioner.
- He was also ranked in IFLR 1000 2017 edition in M&A practice.