Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Sebastien Allain is a banking and finance lawyer based in Paris. He focuses on asset finance and the transportation sector.
Sebastien has extensive experience acting for banks, export credit agencies and airlines on a range of transactions including cross-border financing and leasing, pre-delivery financings, sale and purchase of aircraft, syndicated lending, tax based structures and export credit agency backed transactions.
London School of Economics and Political Science – Law (LLB) with First Class Honours
BPP Law School – Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course with Distinction
- qualified in England & Wales 2012
- Solicitor, qualified in Ireland 2016
- BNP Paribas – on the French tax lease financing of three B777 aircraft for Turkish Airlines
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and DVB Bank – on the financing of three ATR aircraft to Braathens Aviation
- European Flag carrier – on the PDP financing and sale and leasebacks of four A320 CEOs and NEOs and two A330 NEOs
- BNP Paribas – on the French tax lease financing of five B737 aircraft with Ex-Im Bank support for SunExpress
- French Bank - Financing of a major rail operator's purchase of rolling stock for use in Austria
- Export Credit Agencies – on the first export credit agency supported financing of the SuperJet 100 aircraft for delivery to a Mexican airline
- European Bank – on the financing and leasing of several Gulfstream G650ERs to a charterer
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and KfW Ipex-Bank– French lease financing of A380 aircraft for Qatar Airways, being the first French lease financing of an A380 aircraft for a middle eastern carrier
- Various financial institutions – on the sale of lease tails backed by Export Credit Agency support
- Export Credit Agency – on the financing of
- European Export Credit Agencies – on the restructuring of their portfolio of financings to a major international airline.
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank and HSBC - French lease financing of multiple A380 aircraft for Qatar Airways
- Various financial institutions – on the syndicated financing of two Boeing 777-300 aircraft put on lease to Emirates
- Various French Banks – on numerous French tax lease structures to Chinese Lessors