Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Nari Armaly is a corporate lawyer based in London. She has been involved in a variety of corporate transactions including cross-border M&A transactions, joint ventures, private equity investments and exits and general corporate advisory work.
Nari studied at King’s College London, completed the legal practice course at BPP law school and joined the practice in January 2011 after having spent some time in the legal team of a start-up consultancy company. Since joining the practice, Nari has spent four months on secondment in our Paris office and is now based in London.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advising a Pagatech Holdings Limited, a Nigerian based mobile payments company, on its Series A fundraising process.
- Advising Duet Private Equity Limited on its investment in Ethiopia’s Dashen Brewery.
- Advising a Tunisian based private equity firm on its investment in an insurance company.
- Advising a group of sellers including Denham Capital on their sale of Fotowatio Renewable Ventures B.V., a company holding solar projects in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising a US-based hedge fund on its acquisition of a series of UK-based solar farms.
- Advising US private equity house Denham Capital on its acquisition and investment in an Australian wind farm platform, One Wind.
- Advising Egdon Resources plc in relation to its placing and open offer relating to its acquisition of an onshore shale gas business and assets from Alkane Energy plc.
- Advising a UK hedge fund in relation to LLP membership arrangements and management structure.
- Advising a group of entrepreneurs on their launch of an online listing and transparency directory for financial institutions.