Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Nari Ertem is a corporate lawyer based in London. She has been involved in a variety of complex corporate transactions including cross-border M&A transactions (advising both buyers and sellers), joint ventures, private equity investments and exits and general corporate advisory work, with a particular focus on Africa and emerging markets.
Nari is fluent in French and Arabic and has spent four months on secondment in our Paris office and three months on secondment at British International Investment, the UK's development finance institution.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Infinity Power B.V. on its acquisition of Lekela Power B.V, a holding company of wind farms across South Africa, Egypt and Senegal
- A consortium, led by Kenya's Safaricom and including Vodafone, Vodacom, CDC and Sumitomo, on its winning bid for Ethiopia's first telecoms license for $850 million
- IB Vogt on the sale of its Egyptian solar portfolio to Masdar
- Helios Investment Partners on their majority stake in Misr Hytech, a breeder and producer of agricultural seeds.
- Helios Investment Partners on its acquisition of a majority stake in Egyptian payment company T-Pay
- T-Pay on its acquisition of Turkish payment company Payguru
- Pagatech Holdings Limited, a Nigerian based mobile payments company, on its Series A and Series B fundraising processes
- British International Investment (formerly CDC Group plc) on its investment in Kamponji, Malawi's largest fully integrated poultry company
- British International Investment (formerly CDC Group plc) on its US$65 million investment in Lusaka Stock Exchange listed, Zambeef Products Plc, the Zambian agribusiness with operations in Zambia, Nigeria and Ghana
- British International Investment (formerly CDC Group plc) on its co-investment in Africa Logistics Properties Holding, a Nairobi-based greenfield commercial property managing modern logistics and industrial real estate facilities across East Africa