Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Private equity and venture capital
- Energy and infrastructure M&A
Rima Dressler is a corporate lawyer in our Corporate M&A team in Munich.
She advises on domestic and cross-border M&A, private equity transactions, venture capital investments and joint ventures. Rima's particular focus is on the energy and infrastructure sectors. In addition to her project-related experience, she provides regular advice to a variety of national and international companies on regulatory, supervisory and corporate-related issues.
Before joining the firm at the beginning of 2012, Rima studied law at the University of Bayreuth, where she also earned a degree as a business lawyer. In addition, she completed an apprenticeship as a mediator at Tenos AG in Hamburg, and during her traineeship, she worked for the legal departments of a Siemens group company and one of the Big Four companies. Rima holds a Master of Laws in mergers and acquisitions (LL.M.) from the University of Münster.
Rima is a German native speaker, is fluent in English and has a basic knowledge of French.
M&A, joint ventures and reorganizations, advising:
- Swiss utility Energie 360° AG on the sale of BHKW Holding to Innio, a portfolio company of Advent International.
- Shell Ventures on its indirect investment in Instafreight GmbH, a German digital freight forwarding company for business customers.
- The shareholders of Sendmoments GmbH on the disposal and partial co-investment to Arcus Capital and BE Beteiligungen Fonds.
- A consortium of insurance companies on the proposed acquisition of a minority participation (49%) in a major German water supplier with a big German utility as co-shareholder.
- Swiss utility Energie 360° AG on the indirect acquisition of project developer and service provider Thomsen & Co. GmbH and service provider EPS Rental, both active in the CHP sector.
Energy storage, e-mobility and energy venture capital, advising:
- Enel X on its investment in e-mobility platform Hubject.
- Smart Energy Innovationsfonds (SEIF) on its Series A investment in Voltstorage and subsequent financing rounds.
- Energie 360°AG on their Series A investment in Electrochaea and subsequent financing rounds.
Renewables projects (wind onshore/offshore, PV, geothermal), advising:
- SUSI Partners on the disposal of an international onshore wind portfolio with assets in German, Italy, France, Belgium and Finland.
- Allianz Global Investors on the acquisition of two PV parks in Northern Italy.
- Eavor Loop on the acquisition and subsequent development of a geothermal project in Geretsried.
- Finnish infrastructure fund Taaleri on a joint venture and co-development with Erdwärme Bayern GmbH for the development and construction of a geothermal project in the Bavarian Molasse Basin.
December 22, 2020
Hamburg and Frankfurt advise European Investment Bank on €15 million venture debt loan issuance to software and hardware developer KINEXON
November 27, 2020
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Energie 360° on its investment in the BHKW specialist Engine Power Systems Thomsen & Co.
July 13, 2018