Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Emily Colville is a real estate lawyer based in London. She has experience in the commercial real estate sector acting for both landlords and tenants, working on the sale and purchase of commercial and residential property and on property finance transactions. Emily has also worked on renewable energy and infrastructure projects and, during her training with us, spent time working in our office in Dubai.
- BSc, Georgraphical Sciences, University of Bristol, 2009
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2010
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2011
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole CIB, Societe Generale, Sumitomo Mitsubishi and The Royal Bank of Scotland - £400 million refinancing by Grosvenor of 1.8 million sq ft shopping centre Liverpool ONE.
- National Westminster Bank /The Royal Bank of Scotland - on its acquisition and development financing of several real estate assets in London and the regions.
- Centurion Corporation Limited - on its acquisition and subsequent financing of four student properties in England growing its student accommodation portfolio to over 3000 beds.
- Hastings Funds Management Limited - refinancing of a portfolio of operating solar PV ground mounted and rooftop assets with a combined capacity of 11.413 MW.
- Cubico Sustainable Investments - on the acquisition of ten UK operational solar projects totalling 65MW and subsequently advising National Australia Bank on its portfolio financing of the solar projects.
- Octopus Investments - on the acquisition and subsequent financing by bank Nord L/B of the 26MW Wryde Croft onshore wind farm from developer RES.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board - on its leasehold interests in several central London offices.
- Filson/Shinola - on their leases of fashion store and offices premises from Shaftesbury PLC.
- Ralph & Russo - on the lease of this couture house's new headquarters on the Grosvenor Estate.
- Member of Women in Property
- Mentor for Insight Programme as part of PRIME scheme (Fair Access to Quality Work Experience)