Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Olivia Cullen is a banking and finance lawyer based in London. She has spent time working in our Amsterdam and Athens offices as well as spending six months on secondment with one of the UK's leading airlines.
Olivia has experience advising on aviation financing and leasing arrangements, as well as the financing of offshore equipment (including FPSOs and drilling rigs), in a project finance, asset finance or corporate finance context.
Olivia has completed financings of offshore equipment operating offshore Brazil and in the North Sea.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Major international banks - on a $500.7m financing (project and corporate) of the construction of the world's biggest wind farm installation vessel in Korea which was supported by the Korean export credit agency, K-Sure.
- Dutch bank - on a $180m Atradius backed financing for the upgrade and modification of an FPSO for operation in Atlanta Field located in the Santos Basin offshore Brazil.
- Major international banks - refinancing an existing project finance facility and revolving credit facility involving the restructuring of the security package over five FPSOs involving security in five jurisdictions.
- International Banks – on the financing of two ultra-deepwater drilling rigs operating offshore Brazil.
- Maersk Drilling – on the acquisition of a new build jack-up rig from Hercules Offshore immediately prior to its Chapter 11 filing.
- European airline - on the negotiation and completion of lease novation arrangements for 14 Airbus aircraft within their fleet.
- Irish leasing company - on the purchase and leasing of 12 Airbus aircraft from a Spanish airline, while extending leases on another 6 Airbus aircraft.
- Irish leasing company - on the purchase and leasing of 10 Airbus aircraft from a German airline.
- International Bank - on the prepayment of financing over six aircraft on lease to an Australian airline and the release of the related security package.
- International Bank - on the refinancing of a Sikorsky Helicopter in the Isle of Man.
- Global logistics company - on the unwinding of 14 leases.
- Israeli leasing company - in a joint venture purchase of an Airbus aircraft on lease to a Danish Airline from an Irish leasing company. Including an onward sale and leaseback of the engines to the joint venture partner.