Related services and key industries
Alex Parry is a real estate lawyer based in London. He has experience in the sale, purchase and funding of commercial premises, drafting and negotiating commercial leases, and property development work.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- DP World London Gateway - set to be Europe's largest inland Port and Distribution Facility. Instructions include advising in relation to the ongoing development and lettings.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board - advising on its leasehold interests in several central London offices.
- Octopus Investments - advising on the acquisition and sale of various ground-mounted solar PV projects in England and Wales.
- DONG Energy – advising on the development of a new waste to energy plant at Northwich, Cheshire. The plant will be the first full-scale bio plant in the world capable of handling household waste through enzymes, mechanical sorting and anaerobic digestion.
- Voya Investment Management – advising on the lease of office space at 35 King Street, London.
- Trustees of CEMEX UK pension schemes – advising in relation to the certification of a £300 million property asset-backed funding structure for Pension Protection Fund purposes.
- Acting for a funder in relation to the acquisition of 3 St James's Square.
- Advising in relation to the purchase of an OFTO under the Offshore Electricity Transmission Regime with respect to an offshore wind farm.
- Employees Provident Fund Board of Malaysia – advising in relation to lettings at sites in England.
- NN Investment Partners - advising on the lease of office space at Tower 42, London.
- Acting for a Singaporean investor on the acquisition of prime Mayfair office and retail premises.