Related services and key industries
Antony Corsi is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London. He is focused principally on complex commercial litigation, alternative dispute resolution, risk assessment and internal investigations, including in the context of regulatory issues.
He has a broad range of dispute resolution experience, often involving claims for vast sums of money and fraud, for a wide range of clients, both domestic and international. Antony has advised banks and other financial institutions, major insurers and companies in the advertising, cash handling, defence, energy, gaming, manufacturing, metals and mining, pharmaceutical, telecommunications and tertiary industries, as well as insolvency practitioners and professional services firms. His international dispute resolution experience spans a wide range of locations, including North America, the Caribbean, Continental and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Antony was previously seconded to the legal departments of a major international bank and a major international chemicals conglomerate. He is a qualified solicitor advocate with rights of audience in the civil High Courts.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
Acritas Star, Acritas, 2020-2021
The Legal 500 has for several years listed Antony as a "Leading Individual" in the Commercial litigation (Premium) section. In that category it has described Antony as follows.
- "A charming and urbane individual with an excellent discipline for careful project management of complex litigation. Perfect blend of an eye for overall strategy and tactics, with attention to detail in the delegation and supervision of senior and junior associates leading individual workstreams", "very astute, commercial and succinct", "very client focused", "extremely well respected", having "a very good sense of strategy", a "go-to-partner for dispute resolution", with an "uncanny ability to demystify very complex issues", an "impressive breadth of expertise" and "top notch" drafting and communication skills.
- Antony is making "waves in the London market. Will go far."
- "If a close friend or family member had a serious problem, I would trust Antony Corsi to deal with it."
- A "clever and careful partner with good knowledge of his matters and excellent judgement."
- A "name to note" for group actions.
Commodities disputes, The Legal 500
- "Antony Corsi is very well respected in this field. He has a great sense of strategy and gives very sensible advice."
Selected to Lawdragon 500 Leading Global Litigators guide 2023
Blog | August 28, 2023
Blog | June 14, 2023
Blog | April 05, 2023