Conor Martin Newman
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Conor Martin NewmanvCard
Conor Newman is an asset finance lawyer based in London. He focuses on aircraft finance and cross-border leasing transactions, including operating and finance leases, aircraft sale and purchase and structured finance transactions.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- advising Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Development Bank of Japan on an innovative new insured financing transaction, for the finance of two Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft for Korean Air Lines
- advising various lenders on the JOLCO financing of Boeing 777-300ER aircraft for Emirates
- advising a major operating Lessor on the sale and lease novations of a portfolio of eight aircraft
- advising the European Export Credit Agencies and ECA Lenders on the refinancing of two A330-300 aircraft for an operating Lessor, on lease to a Russian airline.