Related services and key industries
Sam Morrey is a corporate lawyer based in London. He advises UK and international clients on all aspects of corporate law including public and private company mergers and acquisitions, equity fundraisings, corporate restructurings and general corporate advisory work.
Sam studied at the University of Oxford, completed the legal practice course at BPP law school and joined the practice in September 2013. Since joining the practice, Sam has spent six months on secondment in our Paris office and is now based in London.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Advising Trinity Mirror plc on its acquisition of Northern & Shell's publishing assets, including the Daily Express and Daily Star newspaper titles.
- Advising Sandvik AB on the disposal of parts of its mining systems business to FLSmidth A/S.
- Advising Sandvik AB on the disposal of its conveyor components business to Nepean.
- Advising China Resources on its acquisition through a consortium of a 30 per cent stake in the Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm.
- Advising a UK fund on the disposal of a portfolio of 26 solar pv projects to an institutional investor.
- Advising a UK fund on the acquisition of a pipeline of solar pv projects in the UK.
- Advising Quintain Limited on the sale of Grafton Advisors to Greenoak Real Estate.
- Advising Monterey Capital II, a Terra Firma group company, on its recommended cash acquisition of Infinis Energy.
- Advising Mariana Resources Limited on its recommended share and cash acquisition of Sandstorm Gold.
- Advising Sirius Real Estate Limited on its fundraising of approximately £35 million by way of a placing.
- Advising Anglo Pacific Group plc on its fundraising of approximately US$60 million by way of cashbox placing and open offer.
June 20, 2019
April 11, 2019
May 30, 2018