Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Guy Perkins is a corporate lawyer based in London. Guy advises on public and private company M&A, joint ventures, restructurings and general corporate matters.
Guy has experience of advising across a range of sectors, including infrastructure, energy, technology and financial institutions.
Guy trained in our London office and qualified in 2016. He worked in our Hong Kong office for two years and spent six months on secondment in Singapore.
- Law LLB, Durham University
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2016
- Appian Capital on an investment agreement and joint venture with Graphcoa to develop graphite mines in Brazil.
- Altus Strategies (AIM and TSX-V listed) on its recommended share-for-share merger with Elemental Royalties (TSX-V listed).
- Taylor Maritime on its takeover of Grindrod Shipping (NASDAQ and JSE listed) by way of a US tender offer.
- BP on its joint venture with PetroChina in respect of the Rumaila super-giant oil field.
- Investec in its capacity as financial adviser and Nomad to AdvancedADvT Limited in connection with its hostile firm offer for M&C Saatchi plc.
- JP Morgan on its acquisition of the 400 MW Infinis wind farm portfolio in the UK
- HSBC on its strategic review of where its headquarters should be based.
- An investment fund on its sale of a 340 MW solar portfolio in the UK
- Greencoat Solar on the acquisition of a 78 MW solar portfolio from Primrose Solar
- Octopus Investments on its restructuring of a large solar farm portfolio
- Energizer Holdings on its agreement to acquire Spectrum Brands Holdings
- HSBC as financial adviser to Admiral Power Holdings in respect of its privatization of Wheelock and Company for approximately US$1.05bn
- The 121 Group, a mining events organiser on its sale to Hyve Group Plc
- The managers of The Executive Centre, an executive office space provider on its sale to KKR and Tiga Investments.