Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Nathaniel Gordon is a corporate lawyer based in London. Nathaniel focuses on transactions in the energy, natural resources and fast-moving consumer goods sectors. His experience includes advising on corporate and commercial matters across these industries.
Nathaniel speaks fluent Russian.
- Legal Practice Course and Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School
- MRes, East European Studies, University College London (Distinction)
- MA (Oxon), Modern Languages - Russian, University of Oxford (First Class Honours)
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Randgold Resources Ltd - advised the FTSE 100 gold mining company on its US$18bn merger with Barrick Gold Corporation.
- Anadolu Efes - advised Turkey's leading brewer on its US$2.4bn combination with AB InBev, the world's largest brewer.
- Petrofac - advised the FTSE 250 oilfield services provider on the sale of 49 percent of its Mexico operations to Perenco.
- Qatar Petroleum - advised on the sale of Petroleum Products Company Ltd and its contractual and corporate governance arrangements for the sale of petroleum and petrochemical products.
- ExxonMobil - assisted with infrastructure assets and licence interests in the Caspian Sea, Kazakhstan, Russia and the North Sea while on secondment.
- Nomad Foods – advised the NYSE-listed frozen foods company on its €240m acquisition of Aunt Bessie's Ltd from William Jackson & Son Ltd.
- ib vogt GmbH – advised the German solar developer on its disposal and acquisition of a pipeline of solar projects in the UK.
- Sandvik AB – advised the mining engineering group on the auction sale of its global mining systems division to Nepean Pty Ltd and FLSmidth.
- Watanmal Group - advised the sellers on the US$190m auction sale of a pan-African food distribution business to a consortium comprising Helios Capital Partners and GB Foods.
- G4S plc – assisted the FTSE 100 security company on a variety of corporate governance and transactional matters across a range of jurisdictions.