Norton Rose Fulbright Piotr Strawa and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Adrian Więsław is banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw. He has participated in a numerous financing transactions advising international and domestic financial institutions and major corporations on variety transactions including project finance, real estate finance, acquisition finance and general banking. He also advises on regulatory banking and commercial law issues.
Adrian joined the firm in October 2015.
In 2016 he graduated from the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University (Faculty of Law and Administration).
- Advising Inter Cars S.A. on a PLN 1.1bn loan granted to such company by a consortium of banks to refinance existing debt and finance its day-to-day business operations.
- Advising ING-DIBA AG on the acquisition of a warehouse portfolio of NBGI by Hines.
- Advising banks in relation to the PLN 1.59bn bank credit facility financing for CIECH S.A, to refinance its existing debt, comprising high yield bonds and revolving credit facilities and financing of working capital needs. The firm advised Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A., Bank Millennium S.A., Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. (Santander), Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A., HSBC Bank Polska S.A., Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Europe) S.A. Oddział w Polsce and PKO Bank Polski S.A., as mandated lead arrangers, Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. as facility agent and PKO Bank Polski S.A. as security agent.
- Advising Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. (Santander), ING Bank Śląski S.A., PKO Bank Polski S.A. and Société Générale as global coordinators in relation to a PLN 12.5bn (approx. EUR 3bn) refinancing of Cyfrowy Polsat S.A. and Polkomtel Sp. z o.o.'s existing debt and financing for working capital requirements.
- Advising Alior Bank S.A., Bank Millennium S.A., Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. and Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski S.A. as lenders, Commerzbank AG Filiale Luxembourg as facility agent and security agent on facilities granted to Pfleiderer Grajewo S.A. and other Polish companies from Pfleidrerer Group to refinance existing debt and finance day-to-day business operations.
- Advising HSBC Bank plc and HSBC Bank Polska S.A. on EUR160.2 million facilities made available to Echo Investment in connection with refinancing the existing indebtedness of the Echo shopping centre in Kielce and financing the development of two office buildings in Gdansk (Tryton Business House) and Cracow (Opolska Business Park).
- Advising Ferrostaal Industrial Projects (Germany), Engie (France) and the Danish Investment Fund for Developing Countries in relation to the financing of the 55MW wind farm at Sainshand in Mongolia.