Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joeri is a corporate lawyer based in Amsterdam. He is a qualified lawyer (advocaat) in the Netherlands and was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar in 2015.
Joeri advises on cross border corporate finance transactions with a focus on cross border M&A and private equity transactions. In addition, Joeri has extensive experience advising on joint ventures, corporate restructurings and W&I insurance.
Joeri frequently advises on and coordinates cross-border projects. Recently he coordinated a cross border M&A project that encompassed over 40 jurisdictions.
Joeri studied Dutch law at the University of Leiden and holds a Bachelor and two Master degrees. In the context of his Master programmes, he specialized in Company law (cum laude) and Civil law.
- Orde van Advocaten: Joeri Noteborn heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Ondernemingsrecht
- Advised Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) on the purchase of all shares in the capital of Dupaco, a distributor of software created by (among others) RES, Dell and Red Hat (Linux).
- Advised VWR International, on the acquisition of JM Separations B.V. a manufacturer of disposable, sterile, single use unites for the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
- Advised an international oil company on several transactions including the purchase of a refinery plant in the Botlek, the Netherlands and a petrochemical installation located in the South of the Netherlands.
- Advised Regal Beloit Corporation on the acquisition of an Italian electric motor manufacturer, including the acquisition of an Italian manufacturer of critical, energy-efficient systems for ventilation and air quality with 9 production sites and sales organisations in France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, India, China, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and USA, as well as sales agents and distributors active in more than 30 countries.
- Advised Airborne International, a global leader in the industrialisation of composite production technologies, on, inter alia, equity investments by Pangaea Ventures and HPE Growth and follow-up investments by Brabantse Ontwikkelingsmaatschappij (BOM), Innovation Quarter (IQ) and Sabic Ventures into Airborne, including the investment agreements, required changes to the constitutional documents and negotiations on the shareholders agreement.
- Advised a large Dutch fashion chain in relation to bankruptcy and restructuring of its business.
- Secondee at AIG, a large world-wide operating insurance company and a market leader in respect of W&I insurance in the Netherlands, advising AIG on various M&A aspects relevant for W&I Insurance for a period of six months.