Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Michael Bunn practises corporate and securities law with an emphasis on the investment management sector. He regularly advises on the establishment and capital-raising needs of Canadian and international investment funds, including private equity funds, venture capital funds, hedge funds and retail mutual funds. Once a fund is launched, he remains on hand to advise on continuous disclosure, regulatory, corporate governance and other ongoing matters. He also provides registration advice for Canadian and international investment fund managers, investment advisors and dealers regarding their business activities in Canada.
Prior to joining our Toronto office, Mr. Bunn practised at a leading offshore law firm in the Cayman Islands and at another major law firm in Toronto.
- LL.B., University of Ottawa, 2003
- B.A., University of Ottawa, 1999
- Cayman Islands 2007
- Ontario 2004
- Acritas Stars 2019-2021 – Designated as an "Independently rated lawyer"
- Who's Who Legal: Canada - Private Funds 2017-2021
- Acritas Stars 2017-2018 - Designated as a ''Star'' lawyer by a panel of over 4,300 senior in-house counsel
Publication | September 22, 2020
Publication | July 8, 2020
Publication | June 4, 2020 - 12 PM ET
Publication | May 25, 2020 - 10 AM ET