Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Charles-Antoine Péladeau's practice covers all aspects of civil and commercial litigation, including class actions, insurance law and consumer protection law. He also practises in penal law and deals with matters relating to business ethics and anti-corruption.
Since 2017, Mr. Péladeau has been an affiliate researcher at the Class Action Lab of the University of Montreal. He also taught in the civil law program at the same university.
- LL.M. (Civil Law and Insurance Law), Université de Montréal, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2013
- B.Sc. (Economics), Université Montréal, 2010
- Quebec 2014
During his studies, Mr. Péladeau was awarded several prizes for academic excellence.
- Affiliate researcher, Class Actions Lab (University of Montreal)
- Director, Association des diplômés en droit de l'Université de Montréal (ADDUM)
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Canadian Bar Association
Publication | March 30, 2021
Publication | November 10, 2020