Thomas G. Adler
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Thomas G. AdlervCard
Related services and key industries
Tom Adler has over 30 years of experience representing clients in merger and acquisition transactions; bank and other institutional financings; public and private securities offerings; corporate governance matters; securities compliance, reporting and disclosure matters; the formation and structuring of corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and limited liability companies; leveraged buyouts; tender offers; and private equity and venture capital investments.
JD, with high honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1973
AB, Economics, Princeton University, 1968
In law school Tom was a member of Chancellors, Order of the Coif and Texas Law Review.
- Texas State Bar
- Texas Top Rated Lawyer, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, 2013 - 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2006 - 2020
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Business Law and Corporate Counsel Sections
- Dallas Bar Association, Corporate Counsel and Securities Law Sections