Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Josh Henderson is a dispute resolution lawyer based in Brisbane.
Josh has a broad disputes practice, with a particular focus on disputes in the infrastructure & mining, regulatory, real estate and technology & innovation sectors.
Josh is strategic, responsive and action-oriented in his approach to disputes, in order to obtain successful commercial outcomes for his clients. He works collaboratively with clients to properly scope matters from the outset and project manage them to resolution.
- High Court of Australia 2006
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2006
Infrastructure & mining
- Represented five mining companies in disputes with Aurizon Network regarding agreements for the construction and modification of rail infrastructure connecting to the Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal near Gladstone.
- Expert determinations relating to infrastructure disputes.
- Represented mining companies and suppliers to the mining industry in relation to a variety of commercial disputes.
- Acted for the ACCC in proceedings brought against Chrisco Hampers Australia Limited regarding unfair contract terms.
- Acts in regulatory investigations, including conducting examinations under compulsory powers.
- Representing Qantas Airways Limited in proceedings commenced against its facilties maintenance provider, Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Acted for the developer of Brisbane's Skytower, in a dispute relating to approvals to enter into prescribed airspace to construct the tower.
- Acts in a variety of disputes including in relation to defaulting purchasers, leasing disputes (including market rent review disputes) and contractual disputes regarding the purchase of real estate.
Technology & Innovation
- Acted for a number of different mining suppliers in a variety of patent, design and copyright disputes.
- Acts for franchisors in a disputes with their franchisees (including allegations of misleading or deceptive conduct, good faith and unconscionable conduct) and other commercial disputes.
- Acts in disputes regarding misuse of confidential information (particularly trade secrets).