Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Flo Childs is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in London.
Flo advises UK and international clients on a broad range of corporate law issues, including public and private company M&A, corporate restructurings and general corporate advisory matters.
Flo joined the firm in March 2016. She spent six months in our Paris office, and completed a secondment to the M&A team at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
Flo studied at Durham University and completed the legal practice course at BPP law school in London.
- England and Wales 2018
- Sandvik AB - on its acquisition of the mining related business of Schenck Process Group.
- Pinterest, Inc. on its acquisition of Vochi, a video creation and editing app business based in Cyprus, Belarus and Poland.
- Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan, as financial advisers to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice - on its £7bn recommended cash offer for WM Morrison Supermarkets plc.
- Sandvik AB - on its €943m acquisition of DSI Underground, a multinational underground mining solutions company, from Triton Partners.
- PPHE Hotel Group - on its entry into a joint venture with one of Israel's leading insurance companies, in respect of two of its prime London assets.
- Citigroup, as financial adviser to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice - on its £2.6bn recommended cash offer for UDG Healthcare plc.
- J.P. Morgan, as financial adviser to Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. - on its £402.9m recommended cash offer for Scapa Group plc.
- Goldman Sachs, as financial adviser to a consortium of infrastructure funds, comprising GEPIF (with co-investor Mubadala) and West Street Infrastructure Partners - on its £1.4bn recommended cash offer for Calisen PLC.
- Institutional investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management - on the acquisition of a 998 MW wind portfolio comprizing 56 operational wind farms in Spain, Portugal, Belgium and France through share acquisitions from EFG Hermes, EDP Renewables and Axpo CKW.
- ib vogt GmbH, a German solar farm developer - on the disposal of various operational solar projects in the UK and Egypt.
- Greencoat Solar Assets I and Greencoat Solar Assets II - on the acquisition of various operational solar projects in the UK and Germany.
- Greencoat UK Wind plc - on its acquisition of wind projects in the UK.
- A US hedge fund - on its acquisition of a pipeline of UK solar projects with a combined capacity of over 300 MW.
- Latsco Shipping Limited - on various joint venture agreements and related disposals.
- Costamare Inc. on various joint venture agreements and commercial matters.
- Stena AB - on various commercial matters, in particular the acquisition of a 66.6 percent shareholding in a Dutch company specializing in worldwide shipment of cars, trucks and rolling cargo.
- Nomad Foods - on the acquisition of Aunt Bessie's Limited from William Jackson & Sons.
- Société Générale - with the sale and purchase of ten dwt tankers from the Government of the Sultanate of Oman