Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Florence is a corporate lawyer based in London. She has experience in the transport and energy sectors, and is also part of our sports law practice. Florence studied Geography at Durham University before completing the GDL and LPC with BPP in London. Prior to qualification, Florence spent six months in our Paris office.
- Acting for institutional investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management on the acquisition of a 998MW wind portfolio comprising 56 operational wind farms in Spain, Portugal, Belgium and France through share acquisitions from EFG Hermes, EDP Renewables and Axpo CKW
- Acting for ib vogt GmbH, a German solar farm developer, on the disposal of various operational solar projects in the UK and Egypt
- Acting for Greencoat Solar Assets I and Greencoat Solar Assets II on the acquisition of various operational solar projects in the UK and Germany.
- Acting for Greencoat UK Wind plc on its acquisition of wind projects in the UK
- Acting for Europa Capital and St Congar Land on certain disposals at the former Ford plant in Dagenham Dock, east London
- Assisting a US hedge fund with its acquisition of a pipeline of UK solar projects with a combined capacity of over 300 MW
- Acting for Stena AB on various commercial matters, in particular the acquisition of a 66.6% shareholding in a Dutch company specialising in worldwide shipment of cars, trucks and rolling cargo
- Acting for Nomad Foods on the acquisition of Aunt Bessie's Limited from William Jackson & Sons
- Assisting Société Générale with the sale and purchase of 10 dwt tankers from the Government of the Sultanate of Oman
- Assisting with the sale and purchase of an international mining systems business portfolio
- Acting for a leading management company on the acquisition of a services provider in the UK commercial sector.