Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Flo is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in London. She advises UK and international clients on a broad range of corporate law issues, including public and private company mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and general corporate advisory matters.
Flo joined the firm in March 2016. She spent six months in our Paris office prior to qualification, and has recently completed a secondment to the M&A team at JPMorgan Chase.
Flo studied at Durham University and completed the legal practice course at BPP law school in London.
- J.P. Morgan as financial adviser to Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. on its £402.9 million recommended cash offer for Scapa Group plc.
- Goldman Sachs as financial adviser to a consortium of infrastructure funds, comprising GEPIF (with co-investor Mubadala) and West Street Infrastructure Partners on its £1.4 billion recommended cash offer for Calisen PLC.
- Institutional investors advised by JP Morgan Asset Management on the acquisition of a 998MW wind portfolio comprizing 56 operational wind farms in Spain, Portugal, Belgium and France through share acquisitions from EFG Hermes, EDP Renewables and Axpo CKW.
- ib vogt GmbH, a German solar farm developer, on the disposal of various operational solar projects in the UK and Egypt.
- Greencoat Solar Assets I and Greencoat Solar Assets II on the acquisition of various operational solar projects in the UK and Germany.
- Greencoat UK Wind plc on its acquisition of wind projects in the UK.
- Europa Capital and St Congar Land on certain disposals at the former Ford plant in Dagenham Dock, East London.
- A US hedge fund on its acquisition of a pipeline of UK solar projects with a combined capacity of over 300 MW.
- Stena AB on various commercial matters, in particular the acquisition of a 66.6% shareholding in a Dutch company specializing in worldwide shipment of cars, trucks and rolling cargo.
- Nomad Foods on the acquisition of Aunt Bessie's Limited from William Jackson & Sons.
- Société Générale with the sale and purchase of 10 dwt tankers from the Government of the Sultanate of Oman.
- The sale and purchase of an international mining systems business portfolio.
- A leading management company on the acquisition of a services provider in the UK commercial sector.