Industry Development Director
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Yohan Sauves supports Norton Rose Fulbright's growth in Canada by overseeing marketing and business development operations, initiatives and campaigns through our key industries sectors.
Mr. Sauves has 15 years of marketing management experience in B2B professional services environments as well as community-based and parapublic organizations. During his career, Mr. Sauves' role has included responsibility for regional-, industry-, service- and/or individual-level marketing.
Mr. Sauves is a client-oriented professional and skilled communicator who has managed marketing and business development teams; sales cycles; large-scale events; RFPs and proposals; market studies; sponsorship, advertising, client satisfaction and training programs; as well as other local and international strategic initiatives.
- M.A. in Sports Administration, University of Ottawa, 2004
- Graduate Diploma in Sport and Fitness Administration, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 2002
- B.B.A, HEC Montréal, Université de Montréal, 1999
- Co-op Student's Choice Award, John Molson School of Business, June 2012
- Bien s'outiller pour sa transition de carrière et sa recherche d'emploi, APDEQ webinar, March 2015
- Several workshops on networking techniques and job search, optimum talent, 2013 – 2016
- Training for managers and executives: LinkedIn, un incontournable en réseautage, 2013-2016
- Présenter avec impact, 2017
- Legal Marketing Association, East Canada Region, 2016 - 2018
- Choice Business Club, Jewish Chamber of Commerce, Montreal, 2016