Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
- Litigation and disputes
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Power and utilities
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Meghan Parker's practice encompasses commercial litigation, insolvency and restructuring and alternative dispute resolution. She has assisted clients in the energy, financial, and transport sectors with a variety of matters, including shareholder and contractual disputes, commercial tenancy issues, and professional liability claims.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Parker worked in statistical research in the healthcare industry and was a small business owner.
- Alberta 2017
- University Women's Leadership Award, 2015
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Alberta
Publication | January 2021
Publication | October 2, 2020