Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Anne-Gaëlle Cottenceau is a corporate and finance lawyer based in Paris.
Anne-Gaëlle advises companies operating in the natural resources and energy sectors in Africa, in particular in the OHADA region on corporate and regulatory matters, establishment of joint ventures, mining conventions, as well as acquisitions and financing of assets.
She was awarded a Master 2 in International Business Law, and a Master 2/MBA in Business Law and Management at the University Paris II Panthéon – Assas.
Anne-Gaëlle is fluent in French and English. She speaks Spanish and is proficient in Vietnamese.
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- A UK-based oil & gas company – advised on its oil projects, including the negotiation of its profit sharing agreement with the Government.
- Eurasian Resources Group – represented on various aspects of its mining projects, including the acquisition of mining assets, financing its Metalkol project and on various corporate matters.
- Alphamin Resources Corporation – acted on various aspects of its Bisie tin mine project, including the framework on the acquisition by the Africa Finance Corporation for a minority stake in the share capital of its local exploitation company.
- AngloGold Ashanti – advised on various aspects of its Siguiri gold project, including the renegotiation of its mining convention with the Government and on various corporate aspects.
- Bellzone Mining – assisted with the renegotiation of its mining convention with the Government.
- Alufer – represented on financing the Bel Air bauxite mine.
- La Mancha Resources – advised on the merger with Endeavor Mining and on various aspects of its Ity gold project.
- AngloGold Ashanti – acted on various aspects of its Sadiola and Yatela gold projects, including mining and corporate aspects.
- Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation – advised on equipment financing for a gold mine.
- Resolute Mining – represented on various aspects of its Syama and Finkolo gold projects, including mining and corporate aspects.
- An Australian investment fund – advised on financing a gold mine.