Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Hannah Culshaw is a corporate lawyer based in London. She advises UK and international clients on all aspects of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions (both public and private), equity fundraisings and general corporate advisory work.
Since joining the practice in 2017, Hannah has spent six months on secondment in our Hong Kong office and is now based in London.
- LLB, Law, University of Sheffield (First Class Honours)
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- Barrick Gold Corporation on its successful take-private of London-listed Acacia Mining (US$1.2bn), on the settlement of disputes between Acacia and the Government of Tanzania (US$200bn) including the establishment of new shareholding and operating agreements with the GoT, and related governance and stock exchange issues.
- Unily, a UK technology company, on a US$68m growth investment from co-investors Silversmith Capital Partners and Farview Equity Partners.
- Citigroup Global Markets, finnCap, Liberum Capital and Macquarie Capital (Europe) as joint underwriters and bookrunners on an equity fundraising by CityFibre Infrastructure, including a placing of approximately £200m and up to £15m more by way of an offer to shareholders for subscription.
- a joint venture of institutional investors (led by Deutsche Finance International and Yoo Capital) on the £296m acquisition of the Olympia London Exhibition Centre from listed London property company Capital & Counties Properties PLC.