Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Jan Wszołek PhD is a lawyer based in Warsaw.
He focuses his practice on real estate, planning, land development and construction law. He represents clients in court and administrative proceedings relating to real estate and construction matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Jan was a counsel at a leading Warsaw-based Polish law firm.
- Jagiellonian University (Faculty of Law and Administration);
- Jagiellonian University (Faculty of Law and Administration) - PhD programme in Civil Law; School of American Law organized by the Jagiellonian University in Kraków in cooperation with the Catholic University of America;
- Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands (as part of the Socrates/Erasmus student exchange programme);
- AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków (postgraduate courses and earned professional qualifications in real estate agency and management);
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Management).
- Adwokat (qualified in Poland) 2011
- He has authored publications on civil and administrative law concerning real estate issues (construction and planning matters, leases, property development agreements).
April 22, 2022
August 17, 2020
Poland: Norton Rose Fulbright advises Accolade Group on multi-tenant logistics park in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland
July 07, 2020