Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Sarah Leclerc's business law practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and project financing.
Ms. Leclerc advises clients in a variety of sectors, but particularly in the areas of technology, entertainment and transportation. She regularly represents investment funds as well as companies in the context of private venture capital financing. She also commonly represents Canadian companies, public or private, in transactions of any size.
She also works with major international companies in the early planning stages of their investment projects in and out of Canada, as well as deploying and establishing such projects.
LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2013
- Quebec 2014
Clients for whom Ms. Leclerc has acted include:
- Bombardier Inc. in the sale of a majority stake in its C Series aviation program to Airbus
- Groupe Lune Rouge Inc. - in connection with numerous projects
- Cirque du Soleil Inc. – with different acquisitions and corporate reorganizations
- RONA Inc. in its acquisitions of some of its franchisees in Canada
- Coveo Solutions Inc. on C$100 million investment from Elliot Management Corp. Elliot Management Corp.
- TVM Life Science Ventures VII, L.P. in connection with a Series C financing
- Groupe SMR Inc. in its acquisition of Signature service d'entretien
- Sverica International in its sale of offender management systems provider Syscon Justice Systems to Harris Computer, a subsidiary of Constellation Software
- Different start-ups and VC funds in early-stage equity financings
Participant, L'effet A women and ambitions professional development program, 2016