Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Sarah Leclerc's business law practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, corporate and project financing as well as general commercial law. Ms. Leclerc advises clients from various sectors, particularly in the areas of technology and entertainment, transportation and the cannabis industry.
As part of her general commercial law practice, Ms. Leclerc has significant experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating supply and service contracts for the benefit of diversified clients. She represents Canadian corporations, public or private, in all types of transactions, including the sale or acquisition of businesses or establishing joint ventures. She also acts for investment funds or private corporations in the context of private venture capital financing.
Moreover, Ms. Leclerc works with major international companies in the early stages of planning their investment projects in and out of the Canadian market, as well as deploying and establishing such projects.
LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2013
- Quebec 2014
Clients for whom Ms. Leclerc has acted include:
- Bombardier Inc. in the sale of a majority stake in its C Series aviation program to Airbus
- Groupe Lune Rouge Inc. - in connection with numerous projects
- Cirque du Soleil Inc. – with different acquisitions and corporate reorganizations
- RONA Inc. in its acquisitions of some of its franchisees in Canada
- Coveo Solutions Inc. on C$100 million investment from Elliot Management Corp.
- TVM Life Science Ventures VII, L.P. in connection with a Series C financing
- Groupe SMR Inc. in its acquisition of Signature service d'entretien
- MMC Packaging Equipment Ltd. in the sale of all of its shares to Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Different start-ups and VC funds in early-stage equity financings
Participant, L'effet A women and ambitions professional development program, 2016