Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Caitlin Jenkins practises corporate and commercial law in our capital markets group. Her practice is focused on corporate finance, securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
Caitlin articled at the Calgary office and since then she has had exposure to a number of large M&A transactions, public offerings, going-private transactions, share purchase transactions and asset acquisitions. Caitlin has also assisted clients with corporate governance, continuous disclosure, regulatory compliance, and general corporate matters.
Prior to law school, Ms. Jenkins worked for RBC Dominion Securities and for Gear Energy Ltd., giving her valuable and unique exposure to both securities and oil and gas experience prior to joining us.
- Alberta 2018
- Assisted senior counsel in advising a leading energy-focused environmental solutions provider in Canada with various commercial activities, including due diligence, form checks, closing documents and contract review
- Member of the team advising Keyera in its $430 million debt note financing in 2017 and its $400 million medium-term notes offering in 2018. Responsibilities included drafting agreements, preparing closing documents, certificates and resolutions, conducting research, due diligence and drafting aspects of the due diligence report.
- Assisted lead counsel in advising EPCOR in its 2017 and 2018 debt note offerings
- Member of the team advising TD Securities as underwriter for Inter Pipeline Ltd.'s 2018 equity offering of common shares for gross proceeds of $200 million
- Edinburgh Law Review
- Edinburgh Award – Legal Work Outside the Classroom Setting
- Commercial Law Mentorship Programme
- Graduated with distinction and honours, SAIT Polytechnic
- Full athletic NCAA Division 1 ice-hockey scholarship
- Dean's list and all-academic team, Niagara University